As we near the end of this ol' dusty road called 2008, we're giving you a couple Top Ten lists to help you look back fondly on the journey of the last 364 days. Prop your chin on your fist and let out a deep, melancholy sigh as you click through Maggie Lee's favorite videos she's bookmarked over the last year. First up, "My Daughter, the Slut," Parts 1 and 2 and 3. Click below for the rest of this roundup of amazingness.
2. Conversations with Tracy: Galipoka was suspended from YouTube when he was 11.
4. Body Magic: This kind of reminds me of you, me, our friends, but 12.
5. Harry Smith's Early Abstractions from 1946: Spiritual, philosophical, religious, occult, and Jodorowsky-themed concepts were woven into almost everyone's art project, and that's OK because it's just that sinister, gnarly, and so so beautiful. p.s.
6. Louis Malle's Black Moon: Let's rent this.
7. Bully (or here too): Apparently some bitch talked shit on these eight teens so they assulted her and went to jail for uploading the video of it onto YouTube. Here are some of their MySpaces too:
Victoria Lindsay (girl who was beaten)
9. Gamer burns down church: 100 4ce pts for jediknight12345.
10. Documentary on kids with Tourette's: Ah, Tourette's, I feel you. This makes my heart hurt.