Every now and then a film comes along that you just know is going to step everything we have ever seen on screen up to a new level. I was introduced to the trailer for 'Canzo Empyrean' by a Jedi knight of YouTube who discovered it hidden behind a fake GI JOE movie trailer and since then I have become slowly and dangerously obsessed with this ultra-violent, fantastical work of genius. The film has apparently been in the filming stages for over ten years (in some backdrops you can see the twin towers, and some they are gone) and is going to be released in 2009 with rumors of secret screening previews in abandoned buildings having already happened. I'd say 'Don't miss it!' but the sad fact is that with our sickening Australian censorship laws, 99 percent of us will, and the remaining 1 percent will end up watching a low-res pirate version alongside ten other people huddled around a laptop. But it would still be worth it... I can't begin to explain how fucking crazy this film is going to be. Check out the following links to some amazing marketing 'leaks' for trailers to see what I'm talking about.